The Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) has jurisdiction to deal with a broad range of legal matters across its five divisions: civil, administrative, human rights, residential tenancies and planning and environment.
Our experienced lawyers can assist you with VCAT matters involving:
- Guardianship and Administration;
- Powers of attorney;
- Medical treatment and advanced care directives;
- Retail and commercial leases;
- Residential tenancies;
- Goods and Services;
- Building and Construction disputes;
- Planning disputes;
- Land valuation disputes;
- Unreasonable flow of water between properties; and
- Co-owned goods and land.
At Pearce Webster Dugdales we assist our clients to bring and defend applications, prepare for hearing and file documentation, and where permitted by VCAT, we can represent clients at hearings.
Please feel free to contact one of our Litigation lawyers to discuss how we can assist you with your VCAT dispute.